Saturday, June 18, 2011

Max and Rylie's new wheels

This is the bike trailer that allows us to have some flexibility when we are camping.  If we are going too far for the dogs to walk they can just pop in the bike trailer.  Here they are after our hike last weekend.  Funny though - even though "I" was the one who biked 14k hauling 35 pounds of dog THEY were flaked out when we got back to the campsite.  I bought it second hand but it had barely been used.  I had originally been looking for a child trailer but this is a pet trailer.  The dogs enter from the back.  Did I mention it's awesome?  The dogs seem okay with it so far.  They are used to travelling in a crate so it's not that much different for them -except Max tends to let me know (by scratching) when the ride isn't smooth enough for his liking.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Love the trailer. We have a Burley trailer and Kendall loves riding in it.

katie, Maizey and Magnus said...

This is totally awesome!! This is exactly what I need for Maizey. My husband and I both love to bike, but she cant run that much and even magnus would have a hard time on a long ride, so this is perfect. What brand is it? I'm going to check out the burley trailer gretchen mentioned too. Thanks for posting this!