Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday Report

Day 1 of our trial.  We did not get any Q's but I was really happy with both dogs.  Max and I stayed connected at the start line and he ran fast in all three runs.  He missed a dog walk contact on the first run (but my trainer and I have come up with a plan of action for that), took the wrong end of a tunnel on the second run (my fault), and the gamble was just plain hard.

Rylie was a bit of a naughty pants and we had some discussion over contacts as in "Mom you only need me to nose touch in class right? - not here?" which ended up causing us some faults, and a truly evil table placement caused him to fly over it.   Also a broken start line in steeplechase.  Again - the gamble was hard (same one) he may have gotten it but I started off over the line so we were buzzed off.

No comments: