Sunday, January 27, 2013

What we are doing

Dog training is going well.  Both dogs are enjoying nose work and showing lots of drive.  We've been working on directionals and rear crosses and I think we are making good progress on both.

My own training plan has taken a bit of a right angle turn though.  All of of sudden I have a lot more physio to do.  Hours a day in fact.  Pretty much everything else has been put on hold.  I'm hoping to be able to go back to the gym by mid February.  I may have to go back to the beginners class for awhile but I'll get there.

3 comments:

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Just so admire your spunk and drive. Must be where the dogs learn it! You'll get better.

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie!


My name is Tammy. I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I just wasn't sure how else to reach you. I sincerely apologize if this comes across as spam, that is not the intent. With Christmas just around the corner, I thought you might be interested in our latest infographic "Are You A Doggie for Christmas Kind of Mom?". You can view it at Flickr.com: http://www.flickr.com/photos/106131018@N08/11241972855/ (Preview) . FYI (in case you're not familiar) Flickr.com is owned by Yahoo!. It's a very safe site and won't hurt your computer. To download the infographic right click on it and Flickr will show you some options.

If you like this infographic and want to share it with your readers, please feel free to do so. The only thing that we ask in return is that you link back to TheUncommonDog dot com in some way from your post.

As a way of showing our appreciation to those who choose to share the infographic, I'd be happy to spread the word about the blog post by linking to it from our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages. Just let me know that you posted it and send me the link.

If you'd like to be removed from our contact list, please let me know.

Happy Holidays!
Tammy Sexton
Marketing Coordinator
Tammy at TheUncommonDog dot com

World of Animals, Inc said...

We are happy to read that the training has been going well for the dogs. The hard work is going to pay off. Thanks for sharing the update. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
World of Animals