Thursday, January 19, 2012

Weekend Videos

Agility videos from this weekend.  In the first one you can hear me call Max off the chute only to send him through.  For some reason I thought he was heading to the dog walk which is why I called him but he clearly isn't.

Towards the end of the second video Rylie leaves the picture.  I realized afterward that he was running towards the obstacle in his line (which was the tire jump).  I didn't cue him to turn soon enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LireF9Zm_S8

Beaten by the weave poles

3 comments:

katie, Maizey and Magnus said...

Rylie was just cracking me up! Agility is so much harder than people ever realize! Magnus really enjoyed watching both videos.:)) He's all into watching any sports right now, which is so funny. Keep sharing the videos, I love to see a Cav running agility!

Debbie said...

That was an awesome vid...going to train in agility just for fun but it looks harder to do im sure.

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Thank you!! That was great - Mom maybe got confused, but look at that tail!! WAG WAG WAG. Your dogs just love working with you. It really shows.